As The Weeks Roll On By


Though I haven't been the best about documenting this pregnancy, I did manage to get at least 4 baby bump photos!  From the beginning of confirming pregnancy after what seemed like a long time trying and hoping, it has been the biggest joy of my life and something I cannot even begin to express enough gratitude for.   Any day now the little man may make his entrance into this world, and I am beyond ecstatic to see how birth and life to follow will unfold.  More to come on our natural, unmedicated home hypnobirth! All in God's good time 
 


39 Weeks! 

35 Weeks 


34 Weeks 


28 Weeks 


15 Weeks 

The beginning of it all! 

SO much excitement, joy, relief after anguish and GRATITUDE wrapped up in this photo after getting a positive test, following what felt like a hundred negatives. The good kind of ache you feel in the deepest parts of your soul. God is so good!!  Plus I couldn't tell Danny yet till he returned home to the cabin that night (wanted so badly to surprise him in person) so I had to document the moment somehow, tears and all ;) 
Also holding the prayer blanket for fertility that my dear friend Anne had knit for me and I had received just that very afternoon, right before taking the test.  Incredibly precious, perfect timing orchestrated by an incredibly perfect and loving Creator 













Comments

Popular Posts